Building and dismantling have more to do with each other than one might think
Tearing off should be easy? A prejudice! A demolition measure must be planned just as conscientiously as a new construction measure.
Here, ARIKON Infrastruktur und Umwelttechnik GmbH has been able to make a name for itself over the years with many demolition and soil remediation measures, some of which are complicated.
An advantage for you:
We use synergy effects by reusing the demolition material in road and landfill construction.
- Complete renovation of contaminated existing areas in the industrial and commercial sector
- Deep rubble clearance and dismantling of former military and industrial facilities
- Demolition of residential buildings
- qualified bridge demolition procedures
- Landfill and asbestos remediation
- New construction, conversion and dismantling of filling stations and rest stops
Certificates and Deeds
- Prequalification certificate
- Specialist disposal company certificate
- Water resources law document
- Liability insurance
- ULV Berlin
- TRGS 519, Annex 3 (Instruction for the acquisition of the technical qualification for asbestos demolition, remediation and maintenance work)
- TRGS 521 (Demolition, renovation and maintenance work with old mineral wool)
- DGUV rule 101-004 6A (former BGR 128) (work in contaminated areas, focus on "civil engineering/contaminated sites, landfill construction, industrial deconstruction)
- SiGeKo plant B+C RAB 30
An overview of our services
- Remediation measures
according to DGUV-R 101-004
- Waste disposal
- Remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, building materials containing PAK)
- Landfill remediation and sealing
Renovations under difficult conditions
The renovation of buildings as a result of contamination with hazardous substances requires the greatest possible care and protection of the health of both the affected residents and our own employees. The experience and qualification of our employees, a high level of sensitivity in the execution of the services, compliance with the extensive legal regulations and the rapid involvement of specialists are our main guarantees for environmentally sound remediation.
Contaminated soils also show faults that lie in the past. The order of the day is to rectify these faults, as responsibly and environmentally consciously as possible. ARIKON Infrastruktur und Umwelttechnik GmbH has also earned a good reputation in this area, both with clients from the private sector as well as municipalities and larger communities.
"Environmental technology plays an increasingly important role in the responsible handling of our environment and natural resources. We are making an active contribution to this".
- Andreas Hartmann, Managing Director ARIKON Infrastruktur und Umwelttechnik GmbH