Bridge construction - more than just connecting
The origin of the bridge - connecting two points over a short distance - has now become a technically highly complex structure that can extend over several kilometers.
Since 2015, our ARIKON Hoch- und Ingenieurbau GmbH has had a branch office in Cottbus, whose employees set high standards in civil engineering and bridge construction for their clients with their engineering know-how and high level of craftsmanship. Our clients regard us as specialists in bridge construction who successfully realize large construction projects as well as smaller dimensioned bridge constructions.
- the construction of new bridges over traffic routes such as roads and railroad lines of any classification
- Canal and river bridges as prestressed concrete and reinforced concrete bridges, steel and steel composite bridges, incremental launching method, cantilever bridges
- the repair of bridge and concrete structures, even while maintaining ongoing traffic
- the new construction of sewage treatment plants
- the open cut tunnel construction
- the construction of retaining walls as gravity walls in solid concrete
- the solid concrete buildings
"At our Cottbus location, we offer regionally innovative solutions for integrated infrastructure projects. “
- Ingo Habig, Managing Director ARIKON Hoch- und Ingenieurbau GmbH