Successful at a high level in the civil engineering segment
The road and civil engineering segment of the ARIKON Group relies on extensive experience in modern traffic route construction.
Since its foundation, several million cubic meters of soil and gravel have already been moved by the excavators of ARIKON Infrastruktur und Umwelttechnik GmbH. In asphalt road construction, the use of satellite-supported construction equipment plays just as decisive a role as the methods of lean management.
The two powerfully organized areas in road construction can point to extensive experience. Among our references you will find selected projects that have been successfully implemented under the direction of qualified construction and project managers.
The list of references is long and so is the number of satisfied customers.
- Freeways, federal and country roads
- Crossings and bypasses
- Pipeline construction
- Road bridges and overpasses
- Development and industrial areas
- Sports and playground construction
Certificates and Deeds
- DVGW 301 (group W3, material pe, ge) and 381
- Quality protection sewer construction AK 1
- RSA`95, ZTV-SA 97 according to MVAS`99
- Specialist company in accordance with the Water Resources Act (in accordance with the Plant Ordinance AwSV)
- Liability insurance
- SiGeKo plant B+C RAB 30
All services are provided as a recognized specialist company according to § 19L(2) of the Water Resources Act. In addition, we are certified by Güteschutz Kanalbau e.V.
"We move the masses and connect transport routes. In the field of infrastructure, we get to the bottom of things."
- Andreas Hartmann, Managing Director ARIKON Infrastruktur und Umwelttechnik GmbH