Building refurbishment is much more than just looks
Most older buildings have a significantly higher energy consumption compared to new buildings.
This results in an increased heating demand, which often has to be covered inefficiently with outdated technology. Heating cost increase and CO₂ loads are therefore topics, which gain particularly in the building management of existing buildings from the last decades increasingly in meaning.
By modernizing the energy efficiency of the building, including the building services, the energy requirements for heating, hot water and ventilation are effectively reduced.
Since the end of 2015, the ARIKON Group has also been offering its know-how in this area of renovation. An experienced team of competent employees, who have already successfully implemented many construction projects, will also support you in your project.
- energetic building modernization as general contractor:
Thermal insulation of the facade and the basement ceiling as well as the last floor ceiling, replacement of windows and doors, installation of ventilation systems and adjustment of the heating system.
- External thermal insulation composite systems of many manufacturers, execution with plaster and clinker brick slips as final coating.
- Roof extensions of existing buildings as a complete service:
We offer all services from a single source, from the demolition of the existing roof construction to the handing over of keys, from the carcass to the finishing work to the building services.
- New construction across the entire spectrum in turnkey construction in the areas residential construction, roof extensions, individual commercial construction, refurbishing of office buildings.
Serial refurbishment according to the energy-prong principle is a solution that quickly makes climate-neutral living possible and affordable for everyone.
In Europe, the Energy Sprong principle has already proven itself a thousand times over. Now the demand of the housing industry in Germany is also growing steadily - and with it the need for the corresponding product and solution offerings. Torsten Kuss from ARIKON Baugesellschaft Hamburg GmbH on the commitment to Energiesprong as one of the first companies in the Hamburg area.
"The energetic renovation of buildings is much more than just the possibility to save energy costs. It is an elementary building block for the protection of our climate!"
- Torsten Kuß, Managing Director ARIKON Baugesellschaft Hamburg mbH