GOOD PLANS ARE DIGITALLY BUILT:
from THE DIGITAL SPACE TO ARCHITECTURAL REALITY
How does an architectural office meet the high planning requirements of today's buildings?
We see ourselves first and foremost as the client´s trustee and as their solution service provider. Therefore, we only aim to achieve maximum project success. In particular, we see it as our duty to support and advise our clients quickly regardingtheir goals and wishes.
We implement these standards with a high degree of digitalization and cleanly implemented processes. Our digital tools are perfectly adjusted and support our creativity for successful architectural solutions and help foster our engineering spirit for economic and technical solutions.
As an architecture and planning office and part of the ARIKON Group, ARIKON Digitale Baukunst GmbH always has access to the knowledge pool of its own construction companies. Through this productive synergy and collaborative cooperation, project risks are recognized and avoided or solved in the early stages of the work - long before they can become a reality.
- Feasibility studies, competitions
- New buildings, conversion, renovation and expansion measures, construction in existing buildings
- Integrative and comprehensive 3D planning in work phases 1 to 5
- Processing of projects according to the BIM method (BIM overall and technical coordination)
- Collaboration and professional model checking
- Visualizations, both VR and AR
- Partnering models, object planners, general planners, general contractors or total contractors
"Every planning must be planned - we know how."
- Michal Korte, Managing Director ARIKON Digitale Baukunst GmbH